Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here we go

Hello there!

Some (very short) time ago I decided to start collecting Napoleonic miniatures, even though I had been shouting my defiance to those "button-counters" for many a year. Well, I am hooked now and I really enjoy painting for and wargaming the Peninsular conflicts.
I decided to start collecting British troops, as I feel quite a connection to Britain and I seriously enjoyed all the Sharpe movies.
Other than that I am also interested in WWII miniatures and ancient Greeks, so don't be surprised if you see any such interludes. I am sure though, that more wargame eras will be making an appearance on this blog as well.
I want to apologize in advance for the unavoidably slow progression of this blog. Sadly, I cannot find the time to paint as often as I'd like. And then there is laziness and silly inhibitions. Therefore... bear with me!

There you go. Enjoy your stay and do comment if you feel like it.

PS: A "thank you for pushing me over the edge" to Axebreaker of Bunker Hill... See? A blog!

No comments: