Sunday, July 10, 2011

Where the hell are my followers?

Hey guys,

as you can see... or not see... painting is on a low burner at the moment. What I just realised though is that the Dashboard of Blogger has changed considerably and at the same time I cannot see my followers. Any ideas what has gone wrong here?

I'll try to make some pictures tomorrow of my last two Schutztruppe fellas... and talk a bit about current projects and Flying Lead.

6 comments:

Roger said...

I'm following by using the Google Reader, so I'm not listed in the followers box ;)

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

It comes and goes. I've had this problem as well and as matter of fact I do right now. Probably be back tomorrow or the next day.

Christopher

Greywolf said...

I'm still here(-:

Cheers

Guy

Dr. Willett's Workshop said...

Like Christopher said "it comes and goes". It usually fixes itself.

The Doc said...

So Blogger is connected to the Lunar Cycle? :D Sigh...


Cheers, guys. It's good to know that I'm not alone in this.

Over Open Sights said...

I find that sacrificing a chicken helps bring the followers back when they disappear.