I also painted a Lead Adventure miniature these last few days. The range has some amazing characters and I especially like the dudes with the gas masks! This guy was painted using the Army Painter dip and then highlighting over the dipped miniature. I've decided to give all my LAM dudes some kind of camo clothing (mostly the hooded jackets) so I don't really see the point in using this technique in hindsight. It probably makes more sense to use the GW washes except on the items of clothing without a camo pattern.
Now, I really need your opinion. Something is off with this one. Somehow I am not satisfied with the result. Besides the fact that I overdid the weathering, something else bugs me. So, if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy for them. This guy is supposed to be a painting try-out, so I am not set in my ways here.
Now, I really need your opinion. Something is off with this one. Somehow I am not satisfied with the result. Besides the fact that I overdid the weathering, something else bugs me. So, if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy for them. This guy is supposed to be a painting try-out, so I am not set in my ways here.

4 comments:
I don't use army painter on camo as it can dull it more then I might want, however your miniature looks great. I'd like to offer advice for improvement, but I think your result is very effective and looks just super!
Christopher
Lovely work Doc,in hindsight I think your painting on this mini doesn't need anything else,it's excellent as is(:
Thank you, guys! :) Those are very kind words indeed. Maybe I am being too strict to this poor guy.
Post a Comment