Well, I am amazed! 100 people think it's expedient and interesting to follow my blog! Well, who am I to disagree with such impeccable taste?
Thankfully this milestone has been achieved at time I am coming out of a phase where I've been really struggling to accommodate my hobby. Things have been really really reeeeheally busy... not just at work, but also privately as I will be moving in with my girlfriend in the next few weeks. So this is a massive boost for my motivation to simply make the time, paint more and also take pictures of what I've finished (which ain't much to be honest).
Nonetheless, things should improve soon-ish (I get a painting table in the new flat and even a huge basement) and I am currently working on something I've wanted to do for quite some time, namely paint a SAGA warband. Now, Saxons might have been the logical step, but Crisis did me no favour when it threw the new Gripping Beast Jomsvikings in my way... Many Euros later, I'm currently working on my Vikings. For the time being these will be supplemented by Saxon stand-ins, which wouldn't bother me much really. It just means I can start playing 6 miniatures before actually finishing my band. Bonus!
Anyway... thank you once more to all 100 visitors who have decided to stay (there will be more to come, I promise) but also to those who just come by every now and again. I feel honoured!

No comments:
Post a Comment