My desire to work on something Dark Age-y is still going strong and I've started working on some things.In order to increase my motivation, here are some WIP pictures taken with my mobile over the last few days:
This is one of Bill T's Jomsvikings and (by Odin!) it's a beauty! Such a joy to paint. The whole range is amazing and I'm looking forward to painting every single one of them.
This is an animal pen by Grand Manner... Nuff said, really. I just wish they'd go down with the price, so I could buy the lot!
A pig by Architects of War. I am currently working on a pigsty in which this lovely, rotund fella could enjoy life before he becomes sausages!
Sorry for the crappy unedited pictures. I'll be taking some proper ones soon of these and of other stuff I haven't photographed yet.
Till soon!
This is one of Bill T's Jomsvikings and (by Odin!) it's a beauty! Such a joy to paint. The whole range is amazing and I'm looking forward to painting every single one of them.
This is an animal pen by Grand Manner... Nuff said, really. I just wish they'd go down with the price, so I could buy the lot!
A pig by Architects of War. I am currently working on a pigsty in which this lovely, rotund fella could enjoy life before he becomes sausages!
Sorry for the crappy unedited pictures. I'll be taking some proper ones soon of these and of other stuff I haven't photographed yet.
Till soon!



8 comments:
Wow, that's quality painting! The warrior in particular is stunning: smooth colouring and what a characterful facial expression. Why not send Musketeer Bill some pics? Your paintjob's probably the best advertisement he can get.
Cheers
SG
Great paintjob. The skin is realy nice.
Quality work as usual and hope to see your work on a more regular basis.
Christopher
Really like to see more. Is this the first mini you have done after you moved?
Very nice work. I love the Viking's colours.
Cheers,
Helen
Thank you so much, guys! :) I am currently basing the hairy rascal!
Malkav, this is indeed the first miniature painted in my new flat, although the move isn't 100% complete yet.
Sire G, wow! That is some serious praise. Thank you. Might send him a pic just to thank him for the fun I had. :)
Say Doc, I just nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog.:-)
Looking forward to seeing more!
Christopher
What's that? Is that contagious? Would you recommend antibiotics? :D
Thank you, Christopher! Very very kind of you! :) I'll try to do justice to your opinion! :)
Post a Comment