My first Sikhs are now done. Finally had some time to paint and I am happy with them. :) I am now a big fan of the Foundry Eastern Skin triad. Although I gave them a reddish wash at the end to make the colour a bit more lively.
If you want to know more about them and their role in Gumbaland, don't hesitate to visit our Club's blog: Adventures in Gumba
If you want to know more about them and their role in Gumbaland, don't hesitate to visit our Club's blog: Adventures in Gumba

8 comments:
They are gorgeous. Great paint job mate
Very nice. the fleshtone looks great, using the wash makes the triad looking much better. The khaki is nice, too.
Cheers
Jan
Always nice seeing your superb brushwork!
Christopher
Excellent work.
How did you do the basing?
Cracking figures Doc!!!!!!!
Thanks, guys! :) Lovely to read all your kind words! :) I am working on more Sikhs at the moment; most by Copplestone with one Perry leader. Sizewise they are quite compatible. Hopefully the painting style will improve that considerably.
Cracking brushwork well done!
Hey Rob,
I forgot to reply to you. The bases are made with a filler/pva glue mixture and some sand dusted on parts of the base.
Post a Comment