Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sikh WIP

Oh, look, one of them just needs varnishing and basing! :)

I'm getting on with my Sikh for our Gumba Campaign, but sadly not in a satisfying pace. It's picking up though, so stay tuned.

The photo was taken with my mobile, so please don't be too harsh. I've just realised that it has swallowed a tone of colour variations.

PS: Jeez, these Sikhs are badly cast! So unusual for Foundry. I had to file and cut so often. Especially at the back of the mini, which I have strategically hid from view! :) This guys beard was also half missing, so I had to sculpt him one.

I really hope Foundry will retool their molds at some point. Such a pity...

PS2: I've just realised that I've gone a bit overboard with the folds on this guy. Just had another look at my Askari and that's the style I'd like to follow with the rest of the Sikhs... But my brush-hand is remembering fast! :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've done an excellent job. I see no reason to change your brushwork!

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

That is unusual from Foundry to say such errors, but still your overcoming the problem in 5 star way!

Christopher

Jason Patrick Meyers said...

Looks like a wonderful job of painting to me.

Jason