Just wanted to post some proof that I am around and will be posting some nice photos soon. The following are mobile phone photos, so please don't expect much.
I've just finished further 2 Post Apocalyptic Lead Adventure Miniatures for my Flying Lead/Apocalypticum team. The miniatures are a joy to point although occasionally folds are slightly weirdly sculpted. Proper photos will follow.
This is what I am working on at the moment... My Sikhs for Gumba:
Not much to see here... Most of the face highlights are not visible, but at least you can see I'm painting. :)
More to follow...
I've just finished further 2 Post Apocalyptic Lead Adventure Miniatures for my Flying Lead/Apocalypticum team. The miniatures are a joy to point although occasionally folds are slightly weirdly sculpted. Proper photos will follow.
This is what I am working on at the moment... My Sikhs for Gumba:
Not much to see here... Most of the face highlights are not visible, but at least you can see I'm painting. :)
More to follow...


7 comments:
I see Doc is painting again! Wonderful news! one can still see the high standards even with a mobile phone.
Christopher
You are alive!!! It´s always a pleasure to see your paiting, you are for sure one of the best painters we have in Germany.
Cheers
Jan
Great.
You managed to capture the Ratnik sculpts with propper collor,nice work. Looks promesing with the Siks to.
Thank you, guys! You're most kind. :) Very very flattering! :)
Nice work Doc!
awsome !!
great work
About time pal - you're tardier than I am! The Sikhs look great BTW.
Cheerz,
The other Doc ;-)
Post a Comment