First off, I am sorry for my lack of updates lately. Besides work hitting hard, I've had some personal troubles that are still stemming my creativity and desire to do much, let alone paint. I'm on the mending road tho, surprisingly, so I hope to finish my STALKER group soon and then go on with some more RCW stuff.
I still visit all my favourite online places though and it was in such a visit of the LAF that I discovered Tsuba Miniatures. It's a small company run by a guy called Markus in Germany. His range has just started and consists of Japanese soldiers in M1904 kit. The miniatures were sculpted by the omnipresent and omnipotent Paul Hicks and are absolute beauties! Do check them out if you have a chance... I know our gaming group needs them on our table!
Painting was done by Stone Cold Lead Figure painting and is excellent as always!
I hope Markus doesn't mind my little shout-out... I think his miniature range deserves it and I'm looking forward to its expansion!
PS: Of course I forgot to give you a link. Here you go: Tsuba Miniatures
I still visit all my favourite online places though and it was in such a visit of the LAF that I discovered Tsuba Miniatures. It's a small company run by a guy called Markus in Germany. His range has just started and consists of Japanese soldiers in M1904 kit. The miniatures were sculpted by the omnipresent and omnipotent Paul Hicks and are absolute beauties! Do check them out if you have a chance... I know our gaming group needs them on our table!
Painting was done by Stone Cold Lead Figure painting and is excellent as always!
I hope Markus doesn't mind my little shout-out... I think his miniature range deserves it and I'm looking forward to its expansion!
PS: Of course I forgot to give you a link. Here you go: Tsuba Miniatures

4 comments:
Saw these on LAF myself. Now I have to figure out an excuse to order some. ;-) Great looking figs!
Jason
Now they look fantastic!!
yep, saw these on sweetwater and indeed they are beautiful!
Christopher
These are really nice figures and painted so so well.
Post a Comment