Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Are you going to Crisis?

This weekend we'll be travelling to Antwerp once again to visit this year's Crisis! I've been looking forward to this for months and I can't wait to be there. Silly really, if you imagine that it'll only lead to less money in my bank account. The whole tradition of setting off really early in a van with all my buddies is what I am really after! And then of course all the goodies available for a multitude of nerds and geeks! :) It will be a long day, it will be a tiring day... and I'll love every second of it.

Are you coming along? Might we bump into each other while we are going through the Osprey bargains? :)

7 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

I won't be going, but I wish a great time draining your bank account!

Christopher

MiniMike said...

Yes, I will be the one elbowing my way around to secure the bargains :-)
And your previous post made sure the dwelling is on my list now. Beautiful model and painting.

Sidney Roundwood said...

I'll certainly be there, Doc. Hope to meet up with you. I shall be with the other TooFatLardies contnigent! Look forward to seeing you!

The Doc said...

Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad! :)

Sad to hear I won't be meeting you again Chris!

MiniMike, I am glad you liked the building. The range seems to be a good buy, so I am certain you won't regret it! Should you like to, how about you go to the GB stand around 13:00 and loudly ask if there is a doc in the house (not too loud though! :D )? :) I'll try to remember to be there in spite of all the distractions!

Sidney, I'll definitely come by your stand again! Looking forward to it as well.

peter said...

A meeting will be for next year cause I just found your blog. You're maybe a slow painter (your words) but the result can be seen. I like your painted figures.

PS: Maybe next years CRISIS ;-)

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

The Doc said...

Hey Peter,

I'd love too! Next year it is! :)

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com