I just can't find my brushes!
Or something along those lines. To be honest I just can't find my mojo yet, but I'm keeping informed and keep buying the occasional miniature. :) Watch this space. My mojo is bound to be around the corner.
Regards,
D
Or something along those lines. To be honest I just can't find my mojo yet, but I'm keeping informed and keep buying the occasional miniature. :) Watch this space. My mojo is bound to be around the corner.
Regards,
D
5 comments:
sometimes it can be hard to get that mojo into sinc. but hang on in there as it will come back.
I've been 'out' for six or seven months due to illness and it's like rediscovering the hobby once more at present.
Darrell.
Hang in there! I've had a lot of pressure at work, which has rahter put me off gaming; still painting though. Tough times...
cheers SImon
Ahh hello Doc! Nice to at least hear from you.:-) Hang in there as your mojo should come around at some point.
Christopher
Don't know where your mojo in particular has gone to. But I've heard there will be a sale of new ones in Hamburg in less than two weeks time. ;-)
Hope to see you there and to have longer chats this time.
Cheers
SG
Hi mate, been a while since I've seen any of your gorgeous brushwork. Those Saxons have me inspired... I hope to see something from you soon :) You're an amazing painter.
Post a Comment