These two (the third with the shotgun I've shown you before) were on my
desk for a while now getting slowly painted. My new job resembles slave
labour and my time has been reduced to scraps here and there. So, allow me also to apologise here, should I have been ignoring your messages on forums or here on blogger.
Anyway... I don't have much to say about these, besides that they were enormous fun to paint. The guy with the belt fed PK has a very cool pose... Great miniature. Only thing I am not sure about is the weathering but it's a learning-by-doing process...
Anyway... I don't have much to say about these, besides that they were enormous fun to paint. The guy with the belt fed PK has a very cool pose... Great miniature. Only thing I am not sure about is the weathering but it's a learning-by-doing process...

4 comments:
Look great Doc, nice and gritty!
Regarding your job - I feel your pain. Never mind the lack of hobby activities, everybody suffers from it from time to time.
On topic: Not my kind of figures, but the painting, again, is rather excellent. Especially admire the camo, brilliant brushwork!
All the best and
Cheers
SG
As usual......brilliant!
Christopher
That´s great Dimitri! The camo is spot on, you`ll have fun with them on the gaming table (I think of Ben´s near future board)
GrĂ¼sse
Jan
Post a Comment