These did not take as long as the last post might suggest, but I moved really slowly from tiny painting session to minuscule painting session. Still, finally another 4 are done and now only one or two remains for my first T&T group.
So here is the little group so far.
Photos are not that great, but I'd rather post something again than succumb to my I-can't-be-arsed-eness.
Comments are always welcome. :)
So here is the little group so far.
Photos are not that great, but I'd rather post something again than succumb to my I-can't-be-arsed-eness.
Comments are always welcome. :)


6 comments:
Very, very nice Askari. Like your clean painting style, goes perfect with this models. Cheers, Michael
Really beautiful crisp and clean from you Doc as always. Looking forward to seeing the whole group finished!
Christopher
Lovely painting, Dimitri. As the other have already mentioned, your clean painting style brings the models really to life and the base just finishs that look.
Stephan
Cracking stuff as always(-:
the white uniform looks really crisp
Post a Comment