I do apologise for the lack of update from my side, but I am trying to get used to my new, temporary painting space. Till then, here's some amazing eye-candy for you! This miniature was painted by LawOfTheGun, a member on the Sweetwater forum, and it was his contribution to the miniature painting swap. Not only that... he is aaaall mine! :) Yup, this beauty is going to be receiving a place of honour on my miniature vitrine. :) The painting is so amazing. I simply love the expressive face and character LotG has given this fella. He seems tough as nails, determined and laid back with a "seen that, done that" kind of attitude.
Go check the rest of the results here!

3 comments:
Nice looking miniature you now own.
Cheers
Christopher
Nice work mate! I believe he's the not Richard Burton from Artizan (I have him too).The Denison smock is very well done (:
Cheers Guy
wow thats a nice figure great paintwork
Cheers
galpy
Post a Comment