Just in case anyone has been wondering about the lack of forum presence or painted miniatures: I was on holiday! :) My folks in Greece, German relatives and I visited the Peloponnese for a while lying in the sun and relaxing. Shortly after (3 days after returning to Germany) I flew to the region of Campania with my girlfriend. Long holidays is what you can allow yourself when you are working as a freelancer. :)
Now I am back, but it's too damn hot to do any painting. Heatwaves in Germany... Go figure!
Anyway, while I wasn't painting, I was here...
Greece: (Aren't the buildings just screaming to be built in 28mm size?)
EDIT:
By the way... The place in the Peloponnese is called Stoupa and it is the true location of Kazantzakis' lignite company. There he met and employed a certain fellow by the name of Alexis Zorbas! Yes, he really existed, but he didn't work in a mine in Crete.
And Italy:







2 comments:
Wow that must have been amazing to visit those places they look beautiful
Thanks, they truly are and I would recommend visiting them at any time.
By the way... The place in the Peloponnese is called Stoupa and it is the true location of Kazantzakis' lignite company. There he met and employed a certain fellow by the name of Alexis Zorbas! Yes, he really existed, but he didn't work on a mine in Crete.
Post a Comment