After all the helpful responses here and on the LAF, as well as the poll result (thanks, everyone!) my Para production has commenced. Obvioulsy at full steam... ahem.
I am painting a batch now, but because I wanted to clarify some painting recipes I decided to finish one completely and see if I'd be happy with the result. That's also a wonderful opportunity to show you him.
So, this is what I am striving for with the Paras. The most difficult part is the face... These old Hicks minis don't have such lovely defined faces as his current ones.
So, here he is! Have a great week everyone!
I am painting a batch now, but because I wanted to clarify some painting recipes I decided to finish one completely and see if I'd be happy with the result. That's also a wonderful opportunity to show you him.
So, this is what I am striving for with the Paras. The most difficult part is the face... These old Hicks minis don't have such lovely defined faces as his current ones.
So, here he is! Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:
Remarkable work!
Very well done! Even if I liked the other camo version better this is still a first class paintjob.
Very beautiful!
Thank you, guys! :)
I know what you mean, Moiterei. But there were some very valid points for this type of painting. I still liked the other one as well though.
Outstanding work! Looking forward to the next instalment.
Christopher
Brilliant work! Greetings!
Great work Doc, glad to see you back blogging again. Looking forward to seeing what you do next.
Post a Comment