About one and a half year ago I said this blog will shut down in favour of a joint blog with two buddies, but it seems we've underestimated the geographic closeness that our hobby still relies on. After a good amount of months of joint fun, we've decided to call it a day.
Either way... I am officially restarting my own personal blog and returning to the bosom of Blogger. The Doc's Study (let me know if you have experience with a URL change for Blogger pages) will be reactivated starting today and hopefully rearranged a bit during the holidays.
What did you miss in the meantime? Well, first off, I got married. That happened.
Second... not much. I painted a couple of minis and here is a short glimpse on some of them as they were displayed on the joint blog.
Either way... I am officially restarting my own personal blog and returning to the bosom of Blogger. The Doc's Study (let me know if you have experience with a URL change for Blogger pages) will be reactivated starting today and hopefully rearranged a bit during the holidays.
What did you miss in the meantime? Well, first off, I got married. That happened.
Second... not much. I painted a couple of minis and here is a short glimpse on some of them as they were displayed on the joint blog.
- Some samurai for Ronin
- A couple of Perry Desert Rats (the box is fully painted, but I need to take some more pics) plus a Daimler by Warlord photographed in a cheesy way
- My Gorkamorka band (still growing but needs more photos)








7 comments:
Welcome back Doc and your figures look superb as ever! Congratulations on getting married!
Christopher
Welcome back and congrats for getting married (I hope ;-))
Hpe to see some more of your stuff soon again.
Welcome back Doc, great figures and congrats!
Great looking miniatures.
Uh...welcome back in your own place and Congratulatios, of course.
It's good to have you back, Doc. You should have known before - everyone how's tried to master the lead mountain is apt to fail. But it's good you three mountaineers have tried...
Best wishes for a happy marriage!
Thank you, guys! :) I kinda look at being back at blogger with a teary eye and a happy one. But I'm happy to be able to connect with you more directly. Wordpress is like a completely different world.
Welcome back, Doc! And Merry Christmas. Very good to have you back on the blogosphere in the old blog. We loved you as a triumvirate, but we also love the solo blog as well. And congratulations for the marriage!!
Post a Comment