Thursday, August 25, 2011

Come weekend, come!

No new pictures sadly... Finally though, this weekend I am hoping to swing one or two of my brushes. At the moment I have two STALKERs by Lead Adventure miniatures on my table and I am hoping the weather will play along so I can prime some of my Saxons. After three weeks of painting inactivity, I am really looking forward to it. A part of this inactive time was still very enjoyable though, as I had my girlfriend visit me from England. This week I was hoping to be able to paint an inch or two but I was absolutely snowed under with work including a long train trip yesterday from Frankfurt to Osnabrück and back (made longer by massive train delays due to the bad weather) and a return flight to Bremen tomorrow... Around 16:00 tomorrow I am hoping to be able to declare this week as gone and done and enter the weekend by joining some of my gaming buddies for a game or maybe even a bit of painting.

By the way... I just had a look at the new upcoming releases for a new game universe called Warpath by Mantic and I must say, I was impressed! I am not really considering a Sci-Fi game in the future, but if I were, I'd be very much up for it. Have a look at them here and here.

Till the weekend!

1 comment:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

It will be nice to see some of your mini's again.

I'm not into GW Fantasy/40K stuff any more, but I find it very amusing they are now getting some serious competition from Mantic which is good thing.

Christopher