Well, how quickly 3 months fly... I've just arrived back in Germany and I am feeling very off. I guess that happens when you leave the most beautiful, intelligent and kind person in your life behind. I am glad I will be visiting the Tactica show this weekend, because otherwise I'd bang my head against a wall out of frustration at some point. Looking forward to being amongst friends who can distract my troubled mind a wee bit.
Oh well, good bye, Blighty! You were kind to me and I could easily become one of yours. I had a wonderful time, met some great people, made some good friends and had an amazing time with my girl! Hello Deutschland... You don't feel like home at all yet.
4 comments:
Glad your back, but sorry you had to leave behind an important part of your life. I do hope the gaming and friends helps out some.
Best Regards
Christopher
Thank you, Christopher. I guess you also know how it feels to be torn between two places. Hopefully this will be the year we will solve this distance problem.
Why don't you both come to Australia? We'll have a wonderful time!
Nice to be able to see your blog, I couldn't before.
I hope everything works out for the best with you and your partner.
Well, you also have loads of spiders and the missus haaaates them! :)
Thank you, Christian. I am also glad to have found your blog. Your beauty of a boat is very inspirational.
Post a Comment