Friday, February 26, 2010

Back from miniature-less limbo

After a disturbing time for work and health, I've finally managed to shake myself back to some kind of miniature related activity. In fact, I've realised that I need the zen-like nature of painting a miniature to feel better. For that I was planing to paint some WWI British in tropical dress by Copplestone miniatures. Yet, I got my hand on an old matchbox 1911 Daimler and started working on that instead. Last night the matte varnish was applied and I am quite pleased with the results. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I still decided to write this post to get me back into the mood for this blog and to let anyone who cares know that I am alive and kicking. :)

I am planing to rectify the absence of pictures tomorrow...

Now, as mentioned, I was planing to start a 10 man group of Copplestone British, only to feel this massive urge to take on my Artizan and BAM British WWII airborne. The Copplestone fellas would be quite important for a small Africa Pulp campaign we are planing... I guess it will be interesting to see if duty will triumph over desire. :) Who knows... I might even enjoy painting the grey-backs (it's grey-backs, right? Or was it blue-backs?).

And there you go... A new post, a new hope. :P

1 comment:

Consul said...

Good to have you back. Looking forward to seeing your latest efforts.

Consul.